1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, I'm Logan

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Schroeder226, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Schroeder226

Schroeder226 Fapstronaut

Hello new friends! My name is Logan, I'm a 23 years old dude, and I've had a PMO and PSUB addition for the greater part of 10 years. I've started the process of getting off of this habit and I have a few accountability partners in my personal life, yet while my habits have decreased, I felt the need to expand my efforts to something else to really get this thing on lock down. It affected my last relationship of 4.5 years, where we were engaging in PIV. I cheated on her about 1.5 years in, and I'm confident that my heavy PMO addiction was largely responsible for my choices. It's affecting my school work, where I'll put off doing work or getting up in the morning for PMO. It's pretty terrible, so I'm making a final stand.

A little about my self that's not related to why I'm here:
    I'm a student. I have a bachelor's degree in music, and I'm pursuing a second degree in engineering. I rock climb in my spare time. (I own Butora Narsha shoes, for those interested) I play Rugby, as of recent, and it's probably my favorite thing in the world right now. I love every single minute I'm playing or watching it, even why I get hurt.

I'm glad to be here and I'm excited to end this thing. At this point where I am with things already, I'm going straight into a hard mode reboot planning to just end it all together.

Nantz and sev94 like this.
  2. sev94

sev94 Fapstronaut

Welcome to nofap man.
    Make sure you have adequate plans in place to beat the urges, and be wary of triggers. And careful with psubs and edging too.
    Goodluck man, keep fighting.

Nantz likes this.
  3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome, I'm glad you're here. Keep coming back.