1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hi,looking for hope and answers

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by introspect, Jul 14, 2017.

1. introspect

introspect Fapstronaut

Hi guys, i am 26 years old and i feel like 80, i used to be the healthiest kid and most active..now i am exhausted all the time,all my energy is gone,my stomach is upset everyday, i get dizy all the time,my muscle ache , i bassicly feel like i closing to die to be honest.I think it was a slow progressive deterioration of my health in the last 4 years and the last months being extremelly bad.I think i tested for every disease and spend thousands seeing doctors..just to be told that it s all in my head.I really don t think,my body is suffering from something just don t know what. I masturbate for the last 10 years like once everyday..sometimes skip a day but recovering doing twice the next..i never tough this can be bad for the body.Can masturabation really cause this exhaustion that i am going trough??one naturopath that made me think of these ,told me that This is probably the root cause of all my problems..Can this really be possible???

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome!

I don't know if masturbation is why you're having the difficulties you are. I think it's true that it can make us lazy and turn inward.

3. introspect

introspect Fapstronaut

thanks for answering..is it true that masturbation can disrupt the dopamine system??, cause this can explain my ehaustation,also i read here some interesting things about semen retention and energy and i start getting some hope..anyway quiting fapping can t be a bad thing..this is my day one of NoFap:)

wings111 likes this.
  4. wings111

wings111 Fapstronaut

Hey... and welcome! I just started today also in nofap and I have very similar thoughts.

introspect likes this.
  5. introspect

introspect Fapstronaut

let's do it !

wings111 likes this.