1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi - New here - Addiction to live cam websites

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by sooper8, Oct 20, 2020.

1. sooper8

sooper8 Fapstronaut

Glad to hear you’re doing well!

2. Forrest2894

Forrest2894 New Fapstronaut

Hey welcome to nofap you have to start somewhere, they key is that you want to change, and by reading through some of the threads your not alone and your on the same journey a lot of other people are on. If you put in the work and the dedication I know you will break the habit, I wish you the best of luck!

Toni7 likes this.
  3. Forrest2894

Forrest2894 New Fapstronaut

Hey Sooper, You have made it a lot longer than me on your reboot so I commend you big time. The chase effect is incredibly hard to resist. Good luck and get back at it!

sooper8 and Oliver Gunter like this.
  4. sooper8

sooper8 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouragement! Same to you. Made it almost 3 days so already broke the habit I got into last week so feeling much better already. We’ve got this!

5. sooper8

sooper8 Fapstronaut

Hello, just wondering how some of you are getting on? Any progress or still struggling?

I’ve personally been struggling again, I’ve been going roughly 1/2 weeks at a time staying away and then relapsing slightly to go back to abstaining so it’s been a strange few months. It’s really difficult, especially when things aren’t going great in your life in general. Like I’ve said before, all we can do is try our best and I still think being aware of the pattern is all we can do to fight it.

Last night I felt the same way I did before I quit for 3 months last time so I’m hoping this is the start of another decent run and this time I’m aware of what led to me relapsing before so I’m being cautiously optimistic...

6. Warwick

Warwick Fapstronaut

Hi. I came across your thread and wanted to encourage you in your Nofap efforts.
    I am an older guy, and gay, but I was also caught up with webcam (free sites ) for a long time and wanted to say that it's possible to leave it behind,- difficult as that can seem at times.
    I wish you all the best with it.

sooper8 likes this.