Hi there

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Strengthmination, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Strengthmination

Strengthmination Fapstronaut

Hi there,
    I'm new here. After many years of addiction and some months of hesitation of how to deal with it, I started reading about the topic and decided to take action to initiate a new life. That is why I uninstalled all my apps, cancelled the accounts and subscribed here, right now, 30.12.2018, 2.00 am, because I can't wait until tomorrow or deceive myself with another new year resolution to quit some weeks after. It's enough! I have already wasted way too much time of my life with PMO and I want to take back control of my life. For my own physical and mental health and for those who I have around me and love. Well knowing that the way to go after so many years of deep addiction is going to be hard and long, I am going to need strength and determination and to remember that in the low moments, which surely will come in this journey back to normality. Therefore my nickname: Strengthmination (strength and determimation). May they always be with me!

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Hello. Welcome to NoFap. I hope you enjoy your time here. Hardly anyone fulfills their New Years resolution anyway. :emoji_laughing:

3. bloomz

bloomz Fapstronaut

Welcome! We believe in you! Together we can

4. Strengthmination

Hi. Thank u. For the welcomig. New Years old resolutions...this is a new old year one. And it's gonna be fulfilled in all new years to come. Also with your help!

5. Strengthmination

Many thanks, man!! Let's do it and enjoy by doing it!