1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Shadyy911, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Shadyy911

Shadyy911 Fapstronaut

Hello every one I'm shady.... I was researching online n came across this place...I really wanna stop this habit of mine..don't knw how to...and where to start.

Basic info: I'm 25 years old, been wanking since I was 14... I feel addicted to it. Have tried no of times but relapsed. Hope it works this time.been in a relationship for over 5 years now...still can't stop wanking

2. minneapolitan

minneapolitan Fapstronaut

Hey, man. Sent you a message. Let me know if you're interested. :)

3. Shadyy911

Shadyy911 Fapstronaut

Been 36 hrs now...I dun feel like myself....

4. Shadyy911

Shadyy911 Fapstronaut

To above, sent u a msg

5. FreedomIsHere

FreedomIsHere Fapstronaut

You can do it man, good luck! You got this!

6. RwZ

RwZ New Fapstronaut

Come on! you have this pal. It's all in your mind and follow it up with action. Stay true to yourself and your goal. Believe in yourself. You can do it!

7. Shadyy911

Shadyy911 Fapstronaut

Been trying to be busy...all day ve been with friends...n still outta house...can't talk to em aBt it feel ashamed...

8. Shadyy911

Shadyy911 Fapstronaut

48 hrs...n counting....this is the worst part...cuz I gotta hit bed now..n my usual time to masturbate...hoping to overcome the devil in me

9. Shadyy911

Shadyy911 Fapstronaut

66 hrs still clean...last nyt was bad but still managed to get my shut together...n loads of help from a support group...thanks everyone