1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hidden Potential?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Aug 5, 2019.

1. So as far as the title for this thread goes. I am wondering if it is even possible to unlock you're Hidden Potential. This relates to a Japanese animation called DragonballZ as achieving a sense of heightened awareness and limited energy. I'm not sure how to describe it more.. I guess it is being at one with your self and universal energy, unlocking true joy and happiness. In the Animation the power of flight is revealed with unlocking this Potential we have inside of us.

I have been listening to some Subliminal's about becoming a Saiyan in the past. I remember one day I exploded at the gym and my personal trainer was even impressed when we did a leg day together. I squatted double the weight from my previous work out and surpassed myself. I'm not sure if it was the power of the subliminal or my subconscious mind unlocking potential at that point. Nofap forum I am just wondering what are your thoughts on this Hidden Potential?

2. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Don’t worship dragon ball z my friend don’t make it into an idol don’t become a slave to anything. As much as I love dragon ball z I use it to inspire me I don’t worship it.

on_a_mission4truth likes this.
  3. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Your 0 days and you call yourself a Saiyan?