1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

His Grace On my Way.

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. jianpip

jianpip Fapstronaut

Jesus is a great friend to have around. For many years when I was trying to get to know him, I thought he was looking at me to judge me, after all these years in this adiction I came to learn He was rather looking at me with so much mercy. I pray that His grace can be upon me to give me the strength to be freed from this sickness.

Today he helped me in a very simple way. I was about to relapse. My brain already had given that authorization, "we already went 9 days, is ok to fall once more, we will be back here easy and soon".... such a lie that I had to recognize through very hard experiences. So I start looking for my computer until I was already typing those disgusting urls that are so hard to forget once you have spotted your self with those ugly images and videos, so for that moment I was ready to see those horrible images, when miraculously the internet stop working, the page wasn't loaded. After that , I started thinking about my behavior and immediately repent. My brain gave me a space to breath and actually my urges stop. Once the internet was back I did not want to watch anything like that again, so I decided to surf this website and share my little experience.

God is good. He loves us. He is with us in this fight. He looks at us with mercy, and gave us those little miracles that he knows would help us to recognize His hands. My prayers with you guys.

Flyhigh likes this.