1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

History repeats itself, got ghosted again

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ggvk, Sep 5, 2021.

1. ggvk

ggvk Fapstronaut

Hi people, I got ghosted by a girl again. Today we planned to meet up but she never showed up. I never felt so lonely and alone in my entire life. People don't really care about nice guys.
    So many thoughts flooded into my head sitting there alone.

Damn I swear I will not let anyone make me feel like this anymore. I swear I will fuck them up before they shit on me.

safa61947 and ICE :D like this.
  2. Brasshopper

Brasshopper Fapstronaut

I feel for you ggvk, getting ghosted is painful. You put yourself out there for someone, and they don't even have the decent courtesy to tell you they aren't showing up. It's dehumanizing and hurtful. Keep your head up! And that aggressive "I'll kill them before they kill me" attitude doesn't sound productive to me, just a shallow defense mechanism that will hurt you in the long run. I have accepted the pain of my ghostings, and am ready to put myself out there again.

3. i'm so sorry to hear that :( i hope your day gets better.

The Passenger, safa61947 and ggvk like this.
  4. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Sucks bro.

Like fishing. You can spend two hours at a lake and catch nothing and spend two hours the next day and catch two fish.

Get over it and move on to the next chick.

Not worth your time.

5. I remember the first time I ever got ghosted I was 19 years old. I sat in a cafe for over 3 hours, sure that she was going to show up. Finally I left when some gay dude came over and hit on me. LOL!

At the time I was shocked, like who does this? Is that a thing?? Sadly, she wouldn't be the last one.

So sorry to hear about that bro. The best thing I could advise anyone is to date lots of women. This way you won't feel so bad when one proves herself to be such a loser, you can just move on to the next. :)

6. Look man, anger won't help.

Dating is a numbers game. You may have to meet a "small population" of women
    before you find a good one.

One major problem that I've struggled with, and a lot of other guys is building sexual tension.

Your only enemy is your own self-doubt. You win by not giving up.

The thing about it is that every guy eventually wins the dating game, my friend.

After all, you were born, right?

Controller69, Ghost79 and ICE :D like this.
  7. Love this! Gonna borrow it :)

Controller69 and ICE :D like this.
  8. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

Fill your entire being and mind and everything about you with compassion. View everything in life with compassion. Do not become attached to in your mind, remain detached, but at the same time present and hopeful. If you can be like this, then you won’t be too bad off, no many how many girls ghost you.

ICE :D likes this.
  9. How about compassion for Hitler? How about Manson?

Rents77, ICE :D and jcl1990 like this.
  10. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

yes. why not? they had a soul, just like you. they pooped and farted, just like you. when they were born, they were babies, just like you. but they made decisions, which changed their destiny. doesnt make them less human. having compassion for those kinda people, means, to understand, that they were not always like this, and just because of that, they could potentially redeem themselves - if they werent dead. every person can redeem himself.

11. So you think that you should have compassion for Hitler?

Then how much?

12. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

of course not in situations like that. When necessary, the compassion must be set aside and wrath must be brought out. This is just in general. Awareness and wisdom must be part of it, too. I’m just a beginner at all this. I think most of the time we can be calm and compassionate though

13. See the problem? "When necessary", how arbitrary.
    Even compassion fails.
    Also, justice, open-mindedness, love, etc.
    The only real thing that doesn't fail is righteousness that comes from the Bible.
    Otherwise, there is no standard that works all of the time.

14. Bro! You are better than this! There still great women out there who will love you for who you are! Who you want to be with you!

Just forget about that Piece of Shit! Which she is!

Go on - work on yourself and build yourself, Focus on improving yourself and everything will come up later on! - That's the best sweetest Revenge you can take on somebody who ghosted you! You are better than that!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  15. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

just because a girl ghosts a guy doesn’t mean she is a piece of shit. Girls have to walk around this earth with a bunch of semi psychopathic men who are basically killers on the inside. Imagine being a 5 foot 100 pound woman living on this earth. They have a whole other perspective than we do on this.

think about all the guys who are freaks, dirty, scumbags, violent, nasty, unclean, abominable, weird, smelling bad, unhealthy, mental patients.

ICE :D and Mr.Tony like this.
  16. A simple Apology over the Phone or Text Message - Won't impact him much to the point of doubting himself.

And Great Women do exist! They will fight with you and help you till the end, but these are rare!

ICE :D and jcl1990 like this.
  17. You have to get close to a girl and touch her.

Otherwise you won't break out of your isolation.

18. MarioCorrelos

MarioCorrelos Fapstronaut

I have spent a lot of my life liking girls who only saw me as a good friend. I also wondered if being a nice guy was worth it, even more seeing as every stupid guy I came across had any girl he wanted. But man, I met a girl almost three years ago now that is the best that's happened to me, and I couldn't be happier that I gave her the chance to be in my life. With all this I mean that every girl is different; do not hesitate to keep trying, being ghosted must be so hard, but that is not the normal course of action and, as someone has stated before, probably a girl that acts like that does not deserve to be with you.

19. Personaly a Girl...Girls... Don't really cross my mind - when i'm fully aware of my actions!

I'll focus more on success and achievement - You know, You don't need girls to survive! - You can live without them.

20. Totally.
    When I think about the romance and sex, I think that I don't really need it
    if I don't want it.
    If I want it, then I could need it.
    But I never really need it. No man "needs" it.
    It's fun sometimes, but not all the time.
    In fact, a lot of it is terrible.

Mr.Tony and ICE :D like this.