1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hit day 90 today

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Byris, Nov 21, 2017.

1. CleanHands

CleanHands Fapstronaut

I agree completely. PMO is a coping mechanism. Back before I started NOFAP I noticed that if I went more than a day or two without PMO I would get feelings of loneliness and despair. I would then PMO and boom everything went back to "normal" and I didn't feel loneliness or despair anymore. I thought of it as my normal state but after starting NOFAP I quickly found benefits and now I see that the underlying problem's are my negative beliefs and this causes me to need a coping mechanism which I found at a young age being PMO. The problem is I didn't know that at the time and as a young kid I thought wow this is amazing. Unfortunately this caused issues with self esteem and hurt my confidence leading me down a path in life that didn't include real happiness or success but further isolation and failure. The only time I actually decided to look into it is when I started getting ED. Now I'm pissed off at myself for letting PMO destroy me without even fucking knowing. How insane is it that something can destroy you without you even having a fucking clue?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Thomas1987

Thomas1987 Fapstronaut

Paying for sex is a lot more damaging than PMO. Just saying.

3. Thomas1987

Thomas1987 Fapstronaut

(I used to pay for sex... the last time was was August 2015 so over 2 years now)

4. James0224

James0224 Fapstronaut

5. danyal

danyal New Fapstronaut

Congratulation on ur success bro.. trust me the rest will follow once ure through with this pmo the rest of the wonders of life are waiting for you, but you needed this time off of such habits that makes anxiety and boredom worst. Happy pmo.! Keep going the future is going to be bright and also try praying. Praying gives u peace, peace that controls anxiety and gives more meaning to your life. Day 9 here though