1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HOCD, need help :(

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by PedroAC, Aug 17, 2020.

1. PedroAC

PedroAC Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I was wondering if there was anyone that could help me with my problems. Maybe I could PM you or something but I don't want to give too much details in here as I've just had a shitty day and I feel really self conscious of everything that's been going on. Been on nofap for 58 days and I feel like it's going to take considerably more than 3 months if I want this to trully go away. I mean this did improve, but I'm not satisfied with how much it did.
    I'm a virgin, been struggling with this since I was a teen like 15 years old with gay fantasies and always hated it insanely. Back then I couldn't talk to anyone but I didn't feel bad bc women would still arouse me and I was comfortable with being bi bc I wouldn't have to act on it and could still get a girlfriend, but I've gotten to the point where naked girls won't arouse me AT ALL anymore. I mean, I feel aroused with girls in real life if I'm flirting with them, I love them, and even texting one that I was attracted to made me aroused but I'm so sure that if this crap isn't dealt with I won't be able to have pleasurable sex with a woman in the future and that I'll have to be with men that I've never desired before ;(.
    Can any good soul here say anything to comfort me or talk to me privately? It's been a rough day...