1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy names of God help me avoid masturbation

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by yozhik, Apr 12, 2018.

1. yozhik

yozhik New Fapstronaut

Hello, this is my first post here. So I'm going to introduce me a little

Well, my brother once showed me how to masturbate, thus I became addicted to it. But recently I told him this is a sin. He said no - "it is normal life". I'm kind of angry on him. I think that he is knid of demon. When I want to masturbate, it is like false ego, demon says me to do it "just do it", "because you're worth it". But that's wrong propaganda. "All women of world are not enough to satisfy lust of one man".

Well, I follow Lord Krishna, who had 16 108 wives. Thus I became addicted to one site which provides online masturbation + video + chat. I never streamed from webcam there of course. I kissed one girl once, who introduced me to Krishna etc. I'm not married, and never had sex. THough, once illicit sex happened - pedophile took my penis into his mouth - tried to masturbate me.

So, when I sometimes masturbate, I usually also chant Hare Krishna mahamantra. And now I think of meaning of "Hare" in this mantra. It means Hari - God who can take away sins. Thus, when masturbation happens, I, at the same time also chant mantra, which is addressed to Lord - to help me get rid of sin of masturbation (and of all other sins also!).

Idea is that chanting holy names can have offences. If I chant offensively, say - sinning (masturbating etc), thus I am offending the holy name, Lord himself. And that stops me. Why? Because if I commit offences then my chanting is as bad useless. Thus it can't help getting out of samsara - cycle of reincarnation, repeated birth and death.

I also understand that illicit sex like mesturbation also leads to hell. Kind of hell at least. Yes, world is like hell. Earth is highest of "hellish" (lower) planets. If we commit sins (masturbate etc) - then we are creating hell. and worst of all - bad karma.

this is my small intro. I think it is enough for the first post

Chant Holy names of Gods to get rid of masturbation and be happy!

2. Full ahead

Full ahead Fapstronaut

Welcome here!. No matter what motivated you to join: because is sinful, or because is an addiction or because whatever reasons, the mere fact of being here is a very good starting point. Try to read many posts and post your own thoughts, you will find sense and regain the domain over your impulses