1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Home Alone, Jim, Macaulay, & When Nature Calls 7 Day Binge Thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Tell 'Em Jonny Sent Ya, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Tell 'Em Jonny Sent Ya

Tell 'Em Jonny Sent Ya Fapstronaut

Hi! Do you wanna have fun with me on this holy Sunday? Should we crash a sermon this morning? Crash it with my mobile woofer blasting this fucker of a track:

2. Tell 'Em Jonny Sent Ya

History of why Church is on Sunday and what one small act by you can do about it right after a quick heist.

3. Tell 'Em Jonny Sent Ya

Might be a little longer than expected. Two locations are being hit. Hey I forgot to mention let's watch Home Alone together on Netflix or Tubi.

Be back in the hour,

4. Tell 'Em Jonny Sent Ya

Back.

Two yoga pants broads lapsed my ass right in the store. Thank you gawd.

No objection meant. It was a purely natural phenomenon.

5. Tell 'Em Jonny Sent Ya

So I'm about to milk this older woman (few years past m.i.l.f. age but she acts like one around me) for some cash. Ya I'm gonna do her good for it (backyard work) but I wanna film myself blasting Manson in a church downtown by her house for yall.

Should I do it?

P.S.

I'm Son's homie and will be around in another form if the local police fuck me over.

6. You're not my homie. You're simply the troll Doc Lolliday under a different username.