1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Home security system. Which one to choose?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bilok, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Bilok

Bilok New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone. I really need your friendly recommendations regarding the best security system for my new house in the UK. We are going to move as I got a nice job offer. So, I want to know what brands do you use? I think I want any professional system that will work for a lot of years. I have watched YouTube and saw the video about the Ajax company. I was impressed by their products and modern design. I would like to know if anyone among you here uses their system? How do you like it? Please, share your experiences!

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

A good machete or axe, a couple of crowbars scattered here and there, that does it for me.
    Ah, and buy a security alarm sign and just stick it outside your house as a deterrent.
    And you are good to go.

ElSabio likes this.
  3. ScottPiligrimm

ScottPiligrimm New Fapstronaut

As for me, I think that it is better to use a reliable professional security system, but unfortunately, I can't name a certain one

4. smh_fam

smh_fam Fapstronaut

I agree, a lot of the DIY brands like the Ring system have well documented security flaws. Hackers can get into the cameras and case the place remotely before they break in.

Hadrian3 likes this.
  5. bernardand

bernardand New Fapstronaut

I don't think having a gun will help this guy if he's not home. If he wants to ensure the security of his home, then let him choose this ajax that he is talking about. I also read a little information on the subject and it seems to me that I will also install such a thing in my house. It seems that a wireless security system is a really good idea, especially when it is controlled through a mobile app. This is an innovative approach to such a problem, in my opinion. You can always see on the cameras why the alarm went off.

6. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

A pitbull or some other type of aggressive dog. People will still break into your home even with a security system, however, having a good camera will let your record the details of having a crime

Considering you live in UK.I won't recommend owning a firearm, since that country is cucked out of them.

But def look into getting a violent aggro dog. (Make sure to keep it on a leash...)