1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hooray i have hit 50 day of NoFap

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sam30, Aug 7, 2020.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Hooray i have hit 50 day of NoFap. Although i have majore urges within these last couple of days..Only reason was looking at stuff on instagram which trigger me. Need to keep my head straight

thinking_differently likes this.
  2. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Yeah! Well done.
    Keep going man.

Ig is a BIG trigger. I’m off it for a while now, and the situation is more comfortable to handle.

Stay Strong!

sam30 likes this.
  3. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

Congrats man! Great to hear.

sam30 likes this.
  4. Congratultions on the 50 days and many more to come!

sam30 likes this.
  5. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

Insta was one of the worst triggers ever for me, I deleted it, I suggest u do the same

6. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

but some people use it for business purposes. I suppose some of the stuff on insta alot all people do is post good things but turn a blind eye behind the door they are not alwasy happy as they seem right??

7. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

I'm not forcing u to do it, I'm just saying, besides, I was doing a meme account with hundreds of followers, and also spoke with my friends there, when I deleted it at first I was like "dude I lost a very important aspect of my life, I've had this app for years!" But after 5 minutes of being insta free I realized it was dumb, besides those mobile game ads were on my nerves.. "lEgGalLy sKiLleD"