1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hope for the new beginning

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Batman_Rising, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Batman_Rising

Batman_Rising Fapstronaut

Hello Fapstraunots, I am 25 and still virgin (never ever had a girlfriend or a female friend).

I came to know about the NoFap from one of my close friends. In the past (mid 2014) we have started the NoFap challenge, and I almost completed 6+ months. Then I moved to another country (2015) because of my study. I have no friends or relatives in this country. So after coming here, I started again the masturbation. and now I at the end of one year I am in a pit. I saw too many falls in during the last year. Poor result was the main thing. low self-esteem, dreams were shattered. life becomes goal-less

So, I wanted to pick myself up. I have stared the nofap challenge since 1st January 2016. To build my confidence once again. to achieve great things in my life. To improve my result. To become a better person.

I will need your support in this mission.

God bless the Fapstraunots. peace.

patstar6993 and Rav70 like this.
  2. Batman_Rising

Batman_Rising Fapstronaut

Man, that one line literally gave me motivation. I completed my 10th consecutive day.
    I am very grateful that you are with me. Thanks a lot friend.
    Sure, I will give my 100%.