1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hope for the new beginning

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Batman_Rising, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Batman_Rising

Batman_Rising Fapstronaut

Hello Fapstraunots, I am 25 and still virgin (never ever had a girlfriend or a female friend).

I came to know about the NoFap from one of my close friends. In the past (mid 2014) we have started the NoFap challenge, and I almost completed 6+ months. Then I moved to another country (2015) because of my study. I have no friends or relatives in this country. So after coming here, I started again the masturbation. and now I at the end of one year I am in a pit. I saw too many falls in during the last year. Poor result was the main thing. low self-esteem, dreams were shattered. life becomes goal-less

So, I wanted to pick myself up. I have stared the nofap challenge since 1st January 2016. To build my confidence once again. to achieve great things in my life. To improve my result. To become a better person.

I will need your support in this mission.

God bless the Fapstraunots. peace.

patstar6993 and Rav70 like this.
  2. Batman_Rising

Batman_Rising Fapstronaut

Man, that one line literally gave me motivation. I completed my 10th consecutive day.
    I am very grateful that you are with me. Thanks a lot friend.
    Sure, I will give my 100%.