1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Basic Plains

Basic Plains Fapstronaut

hey Guys

I just wanted to say thanks for this super understanding group. I'm only five days in but the success I have seen has been awesome. from great advice to overall concern for one another this forum has given me some much needed hope in my life. I have tried quit PMO (or at least wanted to quit) for years, but having so many guys around me that have the same passion for getting rid of this as I do is truly been amazing. this experience has given me hope that I to can beat this addiction.

thanks again!

2. MelancholyWeightlifter

MelancholyWeightlifter Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thank you too for adding to that support! This site has done more for me then anything else I've tried.

3. Basic Plains

Basic Plains Fapstronaut

yeah at the beginning I would never have guessed that this site would have worked as well as it has. I hoping that I can continue to utilize it to its full potential! thanks for the encouragement MWL!

4. MelancholyWeightlifter

The more active you are the better. Helping others helps yourself.

5. OMFG THIS. +1000000000. Thank you for saying it. I am the most passionate advocate of the "helping others" method. I think that you should ask help only if very necessary and if you didn't thought anything in your research before. Be supportive, and people will be supportive to you. Be nice, and they'll be nice to you. Help people, and they'll spontaneously help you. Basically, love others and others will love you :eek:

I mean, if you signed up on this forum, you knew it's a community. And it's not google, where you ask for help and got an answer. You have to help people.

Sorry for flooding your thread yellowtimo! Stay superstrong man, have the nicest day ever!

6. Basic Plains

Basic Plains Fapstronaut

thanks again MWL and Cocorosie. I to see the benefit in helping others, and have found it amazing when I can give my advice to other on this site. I don't believe in Karma but I do think that helping others truly is good for yourself. like they say at Christmas time, giving is better than receiving.

7. MelancholyWeightlifter

I just realized all of us on this thread are 19! I got unreasonably excited about that...lol

8. You're only 19 MWL???? Christ alive you're so mature haha I never would have guessed!

9. MelancholyWeightlifter

What can I say, I have an old soul.

10. WillC575

WillC575 Fapstronaut

How funny!

19 for about another 6 weeks.

11. Basic Plains

Basic Plains Fapstronaut

age is a barrier we put on ourselves that dictates what a person can and can not do. if your 19 and have the maturity of a 29 year old. it shows you are tackling life at a better pace! but yeah 19 for the win!

12. MelancholyWeightlifter

Yeah that's definitely true yellowtimo. I've seen some old people that don't have a drop of "wisdom" in them. You can float through life never really maturing or growing as a person...