1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Horny has HELL

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by dwade20147, Jul 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. dwade20147

dwade20147 Fapstronaut

Hey all.

Just wanted to share what's going on. Recently I've found myself super horny. Basically it's non-stop, but it does help when I go for runs and talk with some friends. This is great news, I feel like before I wasn't actively looking for a mate and this is like some super boost of motivation.

On the flip-side, It makes being alone very stressful. The constant urge to masturbate and edge are relentless. I'm always talking/texting with girls and I often see their online photos and it just gets me more aroused.

Man as I'm typing this out I'm going crazy. I just want to ask for advice.
    (Also I didn't know where to post this so I chose to post it here.)

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  2. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

How many days of nofap are you in?

dwade20147 likes this.
  3. dwade20147

dwade20147 Fapstronaut

Almost a month now.

Phast likes this.
  4. Lie on bed. Scream in agony if you want. Hit and kick the bed if you want to. Shout. Express your pain.

Do anything you want but refrain from touching your penis. If you feel bitter about it, shput, scream, blurt out something. Kick the bed. Hot the bed. Hit the pillow. Throw the blanket. Just don't touch your penis no matter what.

5. Also, spend the remainder of the day at a coffee shop. Do something productive with your device like watching motivational vids or learning negotiation skills.

Or go ate dinner at McDonald's. Text and serve the web for useful content that gelp you build skills. Don't waste your energy by fapping.

I'll show you an interesting vid. Just wait.

Leader of ME likes this.
  6. dwade20147

dwade20147 Fapstronaut

@Phast Thank you for the advice!

Phast likes this.
  7. Your goal is to get married right?

dwade20147 and Leader of ME like this.
  8. dwade20147

dwade20147 Fapstronaut

Correct. I'm interested in a few girls but I'm not dating anyone at the moment.

Phast likes this.
  9. dwade20147

dwade20147 Fapstronaut

Thanks, that makes sense. I should be glad that it's working very well then!

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  10. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

Yeah after 3 weeks in becomes brutal but you get used to it, work out, get a hobby, chase your purpose and cold approach girls, use social circles and dating apps to meet girls to bang them

dwade20147 likes this.
  11. Da Werd

Da Werd Fapstronaut

That was me a couple of weeks ago!!! I'm still affected but less crazy about it. I think it comes in cycles (call it "manstruation" ;-D )