1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Spot Meditation

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Nov 2, 2021.

1. I’ve been meditating since 2016-2017.

Started out going threw a chakra healing camp online which really helped and having a photo on my phone that reminded me of the aura each day. Further more I listened to meditation tracks by Dr. Jeffrey Thompson in Delta, Gamma, and Alpha waves. Highly recommend him if anybody wants to listen with music. I suggest Gamma waves as it centers and focuses your mind.

Lately I have been doing Hot Spot Meditations. Where I would calm myself for about 15 minutes and then move to an area where it seemed abnormally warmer. Lately I’ve been feeling this around my pelvis. I’m just wondering if I should keep doing this? I imagine white light kinda going threw but I’m not sure if it’s working. I’m also wondering if anybody has tried this practice for un easiness in the body or mind? I believe this is known as Reiki or self healing? In my own thoughts I believe it does work and I know it does over time.

How many other of you Nofappers meditate? Do you do it differently? Feel it?

A long time ago I had an experience where I saw a curtain open up like on a stage in my minds eye, it was an odd experience.

2. if you are feeling too much energy in pelvic region, u need to move it up through your chakras out through the top of the head. Its not healthy to keep down stairs.

I have already been looking into kundalini yoga which uncoils the serpent at the base of your spine.

Maybe u should look into that as well.

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.