Hot Wet Dream plus Orgasm

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Lune, Jul 31, 2019.

Hot Wet Dream + plus orgasm?

Poll closed Sep 18, 2019.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Crazy Stuff

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lune

Lune Fapstronaut

Hi there.

I wanna share with you a story that may help you guys a lot.

Today morning I woke up having a very diferente experience (at least for me). I’m on my day 24 and this last week and a half I simply started having some negative emotions, feelings and my thoughts were quite uncontrollable (namely flatline).

It then came today. I had already woke up at 4 but kept on sleeping a little bit more (as far to 7:00). I then had a very hot wet dream with an asian girl who seemed pretty horny and hot. I was sleeping and suddenly woke up having and orgasm and semening out my seed.

I don’t know if any of you had ever had this experience before, but those negative emotions, feelings and thoughts I previously mention, are simply gone. My mind is clear. I don’t feel like I lost any amount of energy whatsoever. I can even say that today my focus on my working and private life is increased.

To mention, yesterday I had a conversation with my parents about my future and that somehow touched me. It wasn’t negative by any means, but is it possible that this conversation had some effect on this wet dream?

Should I be working harder to transmute this energy to higher energy centers? Today I started my Semen Retention count and found that the outcomes and benefits of nofap are even better when we add SR to it.

I am 20 years old, virgin (by choice), single, (honestly very handsome) and ultimately I feel like I am rediscovering my deepest self, so I don’t feel like hanging out with friends as I used to before.

I’m very very excited to transmute all of this into prosperity.

Thank you Fapstronauts.

Keep on going.

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. No need to work harder on transmutation, simply stay tuned to it. It works best if you don't use force

Lune likes this.
  4. Lune

Lune Fapstronaut

Thanks man :emoji_muscle: