How are you doing?

Go to the Forum section.

1. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

Hey everybody. Let's check in, I know that this lockdown has been tough on lots of us. So, how are you doing? What are you doing to stay strong?

Huskerjim likes this.
  2. Surprised there are no replies here.

I'm new, but I'm doing pretty well so far. Still having feeling of guilt and shame, which are taxing at times, but I'm managing through it.

Tannhauser likes this.
  3. ancientdreamer

ancientdreamer Fapstronaut

Hey, I’m new to this group too but figured I could learn some things. I’m doing alright, just trying to get everything under control. Dealing with boredom is the hardest part cause that’s what makes me want to use P.
    How are you all staying busy?

4. Jdubster

Jdubster New Fapstronaut

Hey Everyone!
    I’m new here. Just over a week and a half clean. I’ve been struggling with a bit of depression since I’ve quit. Today I’m a little happier though. Hope this keeps up. Wanted to support all you warriors here.
    Peace!

battleready likes this.
  5. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

Thank you @Jdubster and welcome to this site. We are glad to help you, and I'm happy to hear that you are happier today.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  6. Makis

Makis Fapstronaut

Hello everyone! I am new to this group. I am doing well. I hope we can engage in insightful conversations and build each other up!

battleready likes this.
  7. battleready

battleready Fapstronaut

Ciao a tutti! I`m new too in this group! And I am very happy in finding a group made by married men to help each other! Cheers !

Makis likes this.
  8. battleready

battleready Fapstronaut

How we can make our group more active and effective?!

Cheers