How can I block a user

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Cleandesk, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Cleandesk

Cleandesk New Fapstronaut

One user is aware of my identity and I would like to block this if user from reading my journal and following my activities. I have already changed my username but I can see that this user is still following my profile.

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

You can ignore users by going to their profile page and clicking "Ignore". When you block a user, it only prevents you from seeing what they typed, not the other way around. If this user is harassing you or threatening you via PM or by posts on the forum, then make sure to report the post and a moderator should take care of it if action is warranted.

An alternate path can be to prevent people (that you don't follow) from visiting your profile, which can be done in the Privacy area (click/hover over your name at the top right of the forum toolbar then click Privacy).
    Note that they can still see threads/posts you write, but they cannot see your recent activities.

3. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

lol, putting a personal journal on the internet. What the fuck? What ever happened to just keeping an actual little notepad and locking it in a safe or something?