1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I build willpower without depleting it?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Anonymous86, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Anonymous86

Anonymous86 Fapstronaut

Is it okay to focus on two habits to build one being NoFap, and the other something else for a month to build up willpower?

2. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

Absolutely. 1 Month is not that hard. All you need to do is focus your attention on something else. What helped me for the month February was going to the gym almost everyday. I just kept myself disciplined for the entire month. Whatever it is that you want to shift your focus on, just go for it. You may have a day or 2 where you may feel like giving up but try to remember why you started. At the end of the month you will feel a bit happier knowing you accomplished something for the month.

Anonymous86 likes this.
  3. Routine & discipline
    What I’ve seen from most successful people is repetition Repetition repetition till it’s ingrained in their dna to where they become difficult to break.

Anonymous86 likes this.
  4. rob13_

rob13_ Fapstronaut

Basically you need to start really small and easy and make sure that it gets repeated daily. As time passes you can add on or more, but just starting somewhere is better than nothing

5. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Is it okay with who? with what? Find what works for you and do it. You don't need to ask this question