1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I deal with thoughts about my ex-girlfriend

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Nagual, Jan 11, 2019.

1. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

@nicename
    Jordan Peterson can be an enormous help if you aren't already good at understanding woman and becoming better at relationships. And you were right about the girls as well. They also sometimes suffer for a longer period of time, my point was very narrow, applied wrong and only took 2 girls i talked to into account.
    Hardly any representative about womenhood in general. I apologize about that.
    It is always depending on the person and the situation. The one girl i was talking to fell deeply in love with a guy she met while she was travelling, they had an affair and slept with each other over around 1 months (i think, cant remember exactly...
    With tears in her eyes, she broke it off, knowing it will never lead to anything, and she her emotional attachment to him was gone within 4 weeks. From being deeply in love with that man.

If i wouldnt have educated myself on how to best deal with an (emotional) loss, i would be in a deep depression right now after the last girl broke it off with me 2 months ago.
    But outside the strong urge to want to lie next to a beautiful girl and hug and fuck her, i am fine. And that girl can be any girl i deem a positive addition to my life.

justafriend and Deleted Account like this.
  2. i will tell you a technique that was published in " how to get over anyone few days " book by author radwan faruk. technique name: "block method" when ever you get a thought say "block" in your mind . practise it for few days you will forget that girl thoughts. you will get great relief. dont panic when you get some discomfort for 1 or 2 days in practising this technique. all the best. it works 100% for sure

3. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

I know what you're going through. Best advice is to quit contact. As hard as it is, you have to be honest to her and yourself. This isn't going to help you and you will not get any better in life by maintaining contact. Move on!

MrDetermination likes this.