1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can i find Tax ID of an american company?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by phwrancesco, Apr 16, 2020.

1. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Hello guys! I'm looking for the tax ID of an american company. Sadly their costumer care sucks and they don't wanna give me the information, that i guess must be public. Being i not american i don't know how to proceed: can anybody help me?

2. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

3. Google the EIN number for the company you’re looking for. The EIN number is usually what’s used for tax purposes.

I just did a Google search for 3M company to test it out. Their number is 04-3205742.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2020
  4. alexlama

alexlama New Fapstronaut

You need to Google and find out their ID. Now you can find it on the Internet without any problems. But recently, I started running my own business. And my God, who knew that there would be such taxes! When the tax service came and told me the figures, I was a little shocked. But my lawyer said that everything is fine and this is happening all over the country. And since I'm a beginner, I don't know a lot, for example, the difference in w4 or w2 forms. What am I obliged to provide to the employee when he works for my company, etc. I was lucky that I had a competent lawyer who sent me an article https://www.playlouder.com/w4-vs-w2-vs-w9-vs-1099-tax-forms-what-are-the-differences/ by email, in which everything is stated briefly and informatively.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  5. Are you NoGoogle as well?

FirefromAbove likes this.