1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I get rid of my cookie addiction? purpose me a challenge

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by hulkfresh23, Jan 7, 2021.

1. hulkfresh23

hulkfresh23 Fapstronaut

hi everybody.
    firstly i appreciate the people bother for help me. the tittle of the thread is just a little idea of what going on with me. obviously i am not the cookie monster, and to be honest with you i am glad with my weight and with my appearance but i know i can be better.
    i going often to the gym and i practice a few sport but my tentation is the sugar and the sweet stuff. i am really tired about my food style its healthy the most of the time but some time i fault, but the thing is i am not too confortable with that i a fight that never i can win and now i fell with power and with all my energy to comeover any challenge so i would like to know the point of view of each one about how is them war and also i would like to recive a tips about how can i remove this junk food of my life.
    i putt forward a challenge, the comment that more like me it will be the winner and i will follow this tips a long of 21 days. and every 2 days i will post a my advances, and i will say how i feel and which kind of anxiety i am experimenting, thank everybody and sorry for my English its not my natural language