1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I keep track of my Addiction? - Is it Productive or Procrastinating?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

Well, back in the day I used to be a severe addict over binge watching, social media (scrolling though random posts on Instagram even though I dont like them).

It was consuming hell amount of time, I hardly get off of my phone, I couldnt even fall asleep. So I was damn serious to quit my phone addictions. so I got disconnected from the mainstream social media, uninstalled most of the (time killing) apps out of my phone, stil hadn`t payed off well. so installed several habit tracking and app blockers in order to abandon apps that makes me feel worthless.

right after started working on laptop rather phone, I eventually started retaining my control over mobile apps.

now I`ve completely eradicated cellphone addiction, yet I have a doubt..

what if I fooling myself in name of productivity?, what if i still seeking cheap pleasure through learning or working on something?.

In recent times I used to engage on my laptop for very long period of time. I`m even depriving sleep until I complete the work.

so kindly help me to figure out how not to spend more time on computers in name of WORK..

how to feel less neurotic?