1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How Can People Tell I Am Still A Virgin? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Laffio, Jul 12, 2018.

Am I just being paranoid about my virginity?

1. Yeah dude no one can tell.

44 vote(s)
    55.7%
  2. No it is really about how you carry yourself.

35 vote(s)
    44.3%
  1. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

This was true as fuck, btw! :emoji_100:

I'm still "me" I'm not any richer, smarter, more fit or better at my hobbies because I had sex. It didn't "fix" me as I once thought it would; "I" have to "fix" "me"! I did enjoy it because it was with someone I actually care about though.

" It ain't nothing but somethin' to do"
    - Cleveland Brown

2. A guy I worked with once accused me of being a virgin (not that there's anything wrong with that) when I wasn't. He'd make stupid jokes when other people were around sometimes.

Later he got caught stealing from customers/clients and was fired. Hahaahahahhaha

Nowadays if anyone pulled any shit like that with me they'd regret it for the rest of their lives.

Deleted Account and Laffio like this.
  3. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

I was made fun of in high school for being a virgin but everyone is immature at that age. No one since then has ever made fun of me for that. It was just that I would get a sense of pressure to have sex from others and that gave me anxiety about my virginity.

That guy sounded like a grade A dick though. Don't take it personally, he was most likely insecure with his own sexual experience/maturity. And he steals? No I don't rock with theives at all. Zero. He lame as fuck bruh. He probably puts wet spoons in sugar.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Hi Laffio, way to go! I feel genuinely happy for you! I can tell it was good for you to have this thread on NoFap and glad it worked out for you! I just signed up for online dating for the first time yesterday, will see how it goes!

Laffio likes this.
  5. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

Thank you SuperFurryThing! Oh yeah it's going to work for you too most definitely! Post some good pictures and just be honest about yourself! There are millions of women out there looking for an awesome guy like you, they just don't know where you are yet!

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Awesome to hear, Laffio. I'm happy for you, man. You're reaping the rewards of your hard work. Keep it up.

Laffio likes this.
  7. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

Yeah I can only image how it will be at 45, 90, or 500 days! Thank you Salvacion!

salvacion_a_888 likes this.
  8. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

People suspect, not know. We all make assumptions. Being a virgin until 31 I can safely say I'm no stranger to assumptions. Today, I'm sure people still think I'm a virgin or gay.

Laffio likes this.
  9. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

Yes, Minsc, people will always find something to ridicule you about! We aren't perfect and as soon as you learn to not give a fuck what they think you will be free to live your life fully.

10. MrDetermination

MrDetermination Fapstronaut

I remember a few weeks before I turned 21,I was playing "truth or dare" with friends, and at some point, it was my turn to answer and the question was: "When did you lose your virginity ?", and I answered I was still a virgin, they were shocked (there were only two men in the group, me included). I guess they didn't expect me to still be a virgin. When we changed to another game, I was able to make them all drink by saying "Never have I ever had sex". Still, a few years earlier, a girl guessed outright that I was still virgin. Maybe some people "see" that, while some others don't, or some people just "look" like they're virgin... I don't know. This comment is brought to you by a 22-year-old man with a non-existing sex-life,but desiring for this situation to change.

Laffio likes this.
  11. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Usually I am quite upfront about it. If people ask, I will tell them: Yes, I am a virgin. And yes, I'm married.

Laffio likes this.
  12. Man, cmon let's be rational here.
    There is no fucking way of someone know if you are virgin.
    I mean, I am virgin with 27 yo. I live in my parent's house since I was born.
    Even my mother can't be sure if I am a virgin. I mean, how can she actually know if I ever fucked a girl in my whole life? Yes, I never had a gf, I never brought a girl to my home. But that CANNOT mean that I am a virgin.

Regarding people outside (friends, strangers, aliens), true that they can sense our insecurities.
    But imagine that you had lost your virginity when 13 yo and after that you never had sex in your life.
    You would be insecure as you are right now. After all you just had 1 experience in your life.
    I bet there are non-virgins more insecure than me. I bet there are virgins more secure than most people.

And you don't need a PhD to talk about sex. There are non-virgins that feel very uncomfortable talking about sex.

Laffio likes this.
  13. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

Exactly, Soloman, everyone is different and sex is different for everyone. And to be honest with you, like Salvacion once said to me, sex will not change you. I mean, it can validate your emotions or how attractive you consider yourself to be but that depends on how you view sex. It's best to not care if anyone can tell if you are a virgin because they most likely don't care anyway. Shit if they do... They must be looking to help you with that. My lack of self confidence "confirmed" it for my peers when I thought I was pressured into conversations about sex.

You are correct, I've only had sex with one person. I feel like I learned a lot or at least compared to how a lot of my friends have told me, I had a great experience. That does not make me a better person than anyone but I can move on to bigger things: finding an actual career, saving my money, paying my car off, playing songs on my piano, becoming a black belt, having a relationship with my new friend, eating real ramen, keeping this NoFap streak alive, things I could have done before having sex basically.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  14. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

I wish I was as chill as you are at 21. Your sex life will change, no doubt! But you turned the tables on them though, that's truly next level!:emoji_clap:

If you've never seen a movie called Porky's, I sometimes think the main characters are the idea everyone has of the typical virgin. (Nerdy, awkward around women, antisocial, outdated clothes, etc) The closer you are to their attire and mannerisms, the more likely people are to make assumptions. But it's best not to give a fuck! Do you and be comfortable with yourself!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  15. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

Hell yes! I proud of you! Just dead the rumors and move on to other, more important shit! Congratulations on your marriage as well, Torrace!

torrace likes this.
  16. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Thanks @Laffio. Read some of your earlier posts, and congrats on meeting such a wonderful woman!

Also rather than lose our viriginity, I would rather think we give it. Because losing it means we have no control over to whom we have sex with. Or maybe I am just being a grammer nazi :p

Laffio likes this.
  17. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

i feel like is mind social influence belief which hold us back from getting into sex before marriage

Laffio likes this.
  18. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

Thank you, Torrace! I was incredibly lucky cause I have heard a few horror stories about both online dating and first times.

I do try to refer to it as "giving" my virginity as well. I am not perfect though I am a reactionary grammar nazi!

torrace likes this.
  19. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

It's your body, your choice! In my opinion there are no wrong answers as along as it's YOU making the decision!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    torrace likes this.
  20. Something similar happened to me.

A co-worker laughed at me because I told him I didn't drink. He said, "You don't drink, you don't smoke. I bet you're also a virgin. Hahahahaha!" About a month later got fired for throwing a knife at a colleague.

Deleted Account and Laffio like this.