1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how can you explain male harassment by women

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ThePMOdestroyer, Aug 15, 2017.

1. so if some woman rubs her chest intentionally or unintentionally to a man it will.make the man uncomfortable.

or if some woman bends too often so close to a man that he is uncomfortable isnt it harassment of men

2. Michael Beets

Michael Beets Fapstronaut

Well that could be considered male harassment, if you put it that way. Only thing is there isn't a law against it, one of the privileges of being a woman I guess but that's still no excuse.

3. but what exactly is it can you explain

4. Michael Beets

What is considered male harassment, well that is not a very hard question to answer when you think about it. It's just a hard thing to prove, seeing as men usually tend to give in to temptation when a woman starts doing things. I can't really give you a straight/proper answer, I'm sure someone can shed some light on this topic.

5. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

No woman rubs her chest against a man at work unless they are an exotic dancer and if a woman bending over makes you that uncomfortable that's your problem not hers.

6. Michael Beets

I think what he meant is if a woman does it intentionally, regularly with the intention to provoke a man.

7. I meant she did it once but then has been provoking .

8. moreover i didnt explain the gist .can anyone tell what does male harassment mean