1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can you know the browsing history of another device without taking their device from them?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Captain!, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

How can you know the browsing history of another device without taking their device from them?

2. Unless you were able to install something like a key logger or some kind of software that monitors what people do then I don't know if you can actually do that.

Captain! likes this.
  3. Kaladin504

Kaladin504 Fapstronaut

You need a filtering&accountability software. I use CovenantEyes. Here is the link: https://www.covenanteyes.com/. I know there are others if its too pricy.

Captain! likes this.
  4. Is nobody even going to consider the blantant breach of privacy that's implicit in this question?

5. Who are you trying to spy on?

Captain! likes this.
  6. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

What you need is some fucking help, not an ability to spy on people.

Captain! likes this.
  7. Okay I have one way. From a fellow no life spy to another.
    If you have access to their Gmail account (Google account) lets say on a computer you both share.
    You can enter a place called "MyActivity" (Just google it) once you're there you will find out a lot of history that google cached up for years even those you thought you deleted.

Matter of fact if you're brave enough go and try it on your own account. You will see a lot of pages you thought you deleted.

Captain! likes this.
  8. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Thanks guys appreciate it much, I know this kinda not good as it looks, and I have no way to justify this but I have some personal reasons, but I very much enjoyed the replies lol

9. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

I could be wrong but I think you can check the router itself. That’s probably how my dad caught me when I was a kid

10. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Our router have no activity log so it doesn't work