1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I get her to talk instead of me talking?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Okay. I think my main problem is that I'm not able to understand if she's interested in talking, or not. I'm currently in the process of figuring that out. But i get what you're saying. Being funny helps I guess.

2. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

you shouldn't search for signs if she is interested because that way you become a wussy that seeks her approval ..

Just talk to girls with the mindset " i just want to have fun and i want to practice she is just practice for the next woman its just a "game".

and if a girl doesn't want to talk then walk away because you want to have fun and practice with woman and if she doesn't want to do it with a other one

Deleted Account likes this.

3. Alright. This might sound lame, but I'm not exactly a "super cool" dude. If this girl goes, there may not be another girl out there...

4. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Why not? Did you notice how many woman there are on this planet? The feeling of the one is just a hormone changes of your body saying fuck that girl. Did you notice you sometimes had that feeling whit a other girl you’ve just met.

Its just youre body saying she is the one… But keep in mind it can happen with a other girl to.. only give her you’re full attention if you had sex wit her why because then she will fall in love with you because her body will give her special hormons because her body thinks I might get pregnant and she wants the man keep around so he can protect her and the baby...

If you put her on a pedestal you will make a lot of big mistakes like "nice guy" and becoming a wimp

wanohasama likes this.
  5. Makes sense. I shall try to not get too into it. Its a waste of time anyways.

Since yesterday, i decided i should just chill out about it. Because in the end, if she's interested, she's interested, and if she isn't, she isn't. I doubt any amount of talking can/will change that.

So now I'm just not going to text her that often, (I'll let her initiate sometimes), if I meet her in college, I'll be confident and stuff, and just be cool, and confident about the whole thing.

6. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

The other guys are right she might not be into you as much if this is the case then next her

Another good thing to do is stop talking and look in her eyes it makes it awkward for a bit but thats just sexual tension

She will end up saying stuff like "what haha" "stop it haha" or anything to break it all you have to do is just not say anything and she will do the rest

This is very important because it makes her have to emotionally invest in the interacion and if you're doing all the talking etc then she has no room to invest in you

And then she will lose interest

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  7. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

yes have a "i don't care attitude". Olso you should start dating other woman and seeing others because if she isn't the one you've spend to much time on her and wasted other woman

Deleted Account and faplordxd like this.
  8. Vilcox

Vilcox Fapstronaut

When she tells you what she is interested in, read up on that a little (or be well-read about it) and then mention something which is related to that. For example, if she likes art, tell her that you are intrigued by Rembrandt or by Pierre Brassau.

9. I could try this, I suppose.

10. I have decided not to text / contact her in any way for the next few days. I want to see if she takes initiative, and starts a conversation. I most certainly hope she does!

If she doesn't I'll have to think of something. I'm thinking of indirectly asking her if she has a boyfriend, and stuff like that, like make it more personal. Maybe she'll open up that way.

faplordxd likes this.
  11. I hope this is a good idea though. I don't have much experience with these things :/

12. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

Perfect bro trust me just dont text or anything for 3-4 days and if she doesnt push to hang out then just text her or something

Or just next her and find a girl thats more into you

13. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

Tell her she has communication issues. And should see a therapist or something. People who are that closed up need help

14. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

There is no clear connection. Just cut her loose

faplordxd likes this.
  15. Vilcox

Vilcox Fapstronaut

Don't do it. Shyness is not a mental problem according to DSM V. A lot of girls are extremely shy and introverted.

16. True. I used to be super-introverted until last year, so I know how it feels.

17. Yeah, I'm not going to say anything now. I hope she initiates though lol. I dont think she'll want to hangout anytime now, but at least I'll know if she's interested in normal conversation like friends.

18. She isn;t like that with everyone. I've seen her talk very nicely with other girls in her class. She has guy friends too, but I dont see her talking to guys as often as girls. Or maybe I just didn't see when she was talking.

Hence, I can rule out the communication issues angle.

19. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

So she hates you then? Problem solved. Although seriously dude. Just cut her loose. You love her but it looks like it's one sided.

20. Idk what she thinks of me tbh. No other way but to see if she starts a conversation. I guess I'll cut her loose if nothing else works out.