1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do i improve my communication skills??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by tezash sharma, Mar 6, 2018.

Are you like me?

1. yeah, maybe!

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. hell no, creep!

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. tezash sharma

tezash sharma New Fapstronaut

I have always been the quiet kid, But not with my closest friends. I am very talkative with my closest friends. and i want to be as talkative with others as i am with my friends. i specially get nervous around girls. i only interact with 3 women on a somewhat regular basis one is my grandma, another is my niece and another is a good friend (i interact with both of them online except my grandma). How will i be able to be as i am with my friends all the time??

2. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Take small steps start by making a conversation with woman who are FORCED to talk to you like in a shop ask about a certain product and try to be calm and keep looking in to her eyes.

Also try to ask simple things to people like what time is it?

If you want to achieve things in life do it by taking small steps building up habbits.

-Start making a habbit of saying high and smiling to everyone. thats not to hard?
    -ask little things to people what time is it?
    - start a little coversation with a person who is forced to talk to you( shop) and ask about products
    -start a one minute conversation with a guy (not girls)
    -

Start with really simple things that aren't hard and do a another thing each week. By a few months you will have so many habits about social conexion that its amazing.

Make a plan about how you are going to increase you're conformt circle. There are a lot of people who aren't scared of flying(airplane) but when they didn't fly with a airplane for a year they have fear and stress because its out of you're confort circle thats why you now have stress and anxiety its because its beyond you're circle you need to increase it and maintaine it by building habbits but don't start big don't start to ask girls out or picking them up start by smiling and saying hello.

Next step is asking a simple question and so on..

Girls at a restaurant, shop who work there are ideal practice ground don't flirt or ask them out just talk to them. Like nice weather we having.

do you thinx players are born naturals no they praticed and became good

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  3. Communicating with people is the only thing that will make you better at communicating with people.

-I started by committing to talking to all the people who got on the elevator with me at work and everyone in line at the grocery store. I was surprised that most people were willing to talk and starting conversations became way less akward.

- Stay off your fucking cell phone. Socially akward people tend to use cell phones as a crutch to prevent them from having to socialize. No looking at your phone in public.

If you do this youll improve.

pezzer, kingpietro and Saskia Simone like this.
  4. Like anything else, practice. Just do it! Do you think the masters of social interaction were born that way?

Saskia Simone likes this.
  5. tezash sharma

tezash sharma New Fapstronaut

Thanx!! I will try my best according to your suggestions

6. good luck man

other idea - publci speaking courses