How do i make a group on the forum?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by LetsJustCallItOff, Feb 7, 2016.

1. LetsJustCallItOff

LetsJustCallItOff Fapstronaut

So we've got two nofap kik groups with roughly 100 members overall and we'd desperately like to create a group on the forum to share members' quotes, experiences, success and general findings/support.

I hear you have to ask an admin, then they give you admin for your group, but im not sure; any info would help.

Cheers.

2. IGY

IGY Guest

Why don't you share them with all of us?

3. LetsJustCallItOff

LetsJustCallItOff Fapstronaut

I'd say most of it is just rules and notifications, as well as certain small project things that we're working on (like geographical reference on a map of all our members) and I don't really think it would help people other than our group of guys. Also basically we do certain challenges that help us achieve certain goals in our lives, this might be exercise or looking into people's eyes for example, and at the moment we can't convey those challenges to all our guys, so we'd just like a place where we can say "so our challenge for the week is running every other day". Of course, there's this idea of sharing our member's experiences and quotes, but this is mainly for us to share inspirational and relevant quotes (it might even be directed at certain members of our group) to our guys daily, so it might include one of our guys' names or something directly related to them.