1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how do i unlearn teachers pet behaviour?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Thechosenone, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

I sacrificed a part of my soul for being good at school because there would be a reason why they try to enforce us so badly right?

Can anyone help me?

I was never good at asserting my wants, I had to be good at everything and it was to my detriment. I can't say no because in each opportunity lies a potential for growth.

I don't even take up opportunities either because I feel I can make myself better ones.

Amukadi8 and Calm like this.
  2. CrossGlow

CrossGlow Fapstronaut

Hey buddy. Is there any one thing you're really passionate about that you really want to accomplish?
    Also, I remember recommending you the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - you can find the pdf of it on google.
    The chapters on Desire, Faith, and Auto-Suggestions are incredibly helpful.

Calm likes this.
  3. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

It used to be drawing and YouTube success but even the nature of YouTube has changed its put me off completely

I can draw well, but it doesn't give me the same satisfaction as it once did I felt I had to become brilliant tosustain my yYouTube channel and it to pushed me into getting better but I didn't want to I was content with how I was doing...

I don't know at all man, I feel paralysed and a stranger to my emotions, can't remember the last time I felt anything genuine about anything