1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how do stds even arise and why aren’t people more afraid of them

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by legendsneverdie, Jun 29, 2019.

1. legendsneverdie

legendsneverdie Fapstronaut

People just don’t seem to care. a girl i know had over ten sexual partners and she was willing to have unprotected sex. I said no. Surely she knows about the risks and that you can get stds and i have been super paranoid but then i read this article which was very informative and hilarious

https://www.google.com/amp/s/markmanson.net/std-guide/amp
    here’s a funny part

“What’s never discussed is the actual prevalence of STDs, the realistic chance of catching these STDs, or what the experience of catching them would be like.

I still remember the night a girl I was dating told me that she had HPV. I felt like I was going to vomit. I immediately imagined that my penis had morphed into a giant tumor, shooting pellets of cancer into girls’ cervices. Or the time one of my best friends told me over the phone that he had what appeared to be a herpes breakout. I nearly cried for the guy. Holy shit. What was he going to do? No woman would ever date him again.”

2. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Addiction of all kinds involve people ignoring the harm in favor of temporary pleasure.