1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you deal with this, if anyone when thru this experience?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Alk346, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Alk346

Alk346 Fapstronaut

Hello team,

I been meaning to ask, I get annoyed at noises and conversations in public. Also, I am always uptight with people and their subtle movements like they are up to something and it just freaks me out inside. I don't do these things on purpose but has anyone experience this during your recovery? And does it goes away as you're sobering? I am on day 21 on avoiding pmo but honestly I am currently on working on avoiding fantasizing if that would help me. Thanks.

2. Well man, maybe this is similar to yours. I used to feel a bit disgusted by people sometimes. I felt triggered by their facial expressions, hands movements, whatever fell outside of "the normal citizen". After I noticed, I started taking them less seriously and thinking "you know what? I can make weirder movements than those". My advice,then,is laugh at it. Or at least accept it. Best luck

Alk346 likes this.