1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you guys or girls spend your nights now ??

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kman20, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Since quitting pmo it’s definitely easy to fill up my day with menaingful and productive things now but when my days over and I’m not tired I’m not too sure how to spend it. How do you guys spend your nights or after work evenings? Doing something leisurely and sociable I feel like is a good thing to do. Maybe game a little with friends since I’m not really using it as a means to escape from my problems?? How do you guys spend your nights now especially if you’re lonely.

2. Nil1991

Nil1991 Fapstronaut

Parties.. books, tv shows, studying... chatting normal things :D

goodknight, u376 and Kman20 like this.
  3. Watching YouTube and read comic book, having fun.

4. PlasticBoy

PlasticBoy Fapstronaut

5. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

I go to the gym in the afternoon so I usually am tired in the evening, so i stay at home, like every introvert. Some read, play games, study or go out.

SanityOverVanity, noonoon and Kman20 like this.
  6. LankyAssBoi

LankyAssBoi Fapstronaut

homework and memes *sob*

7. Such Small Hands

Such Small Hands Fapstronaut

School, reading, lots of YouTube. Some movies. Sitting in a dark funk, stewing in my depression. Sharing the love with friends and family. More depression. More school. Some reading. More YouTube. And NoFap, of course.

My regular life, pretty much, without PMO. Having to extricate that significant (albeit dark) aspect of my life takes some adjustment, of course. I'm still trying to recover. But all in all, life is better than when I was enslaved to filth.

unity777, Deleted Account and Kman20 like this.
  8. gym, reading a book, watching how i met your mother or mindhunter, sometimes pub or club

Mauricioblake and Kman20 like this.
  9. Gewinner98

Gewinner98 Fapstronaut

Books, music, movies whatever, what s the problem?:)

10. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

On nofap. Otherwise i'm running, weightlifting, otherwise exercising and watching classic movies.

11. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I go to work every weekday too, with the occasional weekend overtime.

12. Karlonpop

Karlonpop Fapstronaut

I listen to music till I fall asleep. I like to listen to Bon Iver. Most of the songs are calm and really help with my sleep.
    +memes lul

pezzer likes this.
  13. Writing, reading, watching the occasional tv-show and playing video games. Sometimes I hang with my friends, which I am trying to do frequently. Other than I try to meditate and go for a jog.

pezzer and Kman20 like this.
  14. brod2018

brod2018 Fapstronaut

STUDYING! Since the feeling of loneliness sometimes don't let me sleep I just keep studying until I can no more. Even if it's a little bit extreme it's way more better than PMO before sleep like I used to do.

15. TonyDiMarcos

TonyDiMarcos Fapstronaut

Reading, watching movies - which I did a lot before, but since starting NoFap, I've found I have more energy. Or at least I don't have that lack of will to anything post fapping so i've also started going to the gym more, running, even just getting out and exploring local parks, wandering through malls, etc. Basically being a lot more curious.

16. I keep myself busy, I work twice a week, I'm part of a society, I study, I spend time with friends

17. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Mostly doing homework, drawing, checking out skateboard trick tip tutorials on YouTube, reading, and the occasional video games. I would like to head to a skate park so I can get out of the house, but I have to wait until my knee is fully healed.

pezzer and Deleted Account like this.
  18. Attending online courses, Watching TV series, Reading books or comics, playing games, listening to some religious lectures and surfing website like nofap.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Reading. Hanging with family. Cooking good dinner sometimes for fun. Movies. Nofap. Practice music

Protagonist and LEPAGE like this.
  20. Rameez

Rameez Fapstronaut

I spent my night with reading books and writing my blog.