How do you make a counter and other stuff that is shown below your posts?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by EarthDragon, Dec 3, 2013.

1. EarthDragon

EarthDragon Fapstronaut

The title says it all. Now I'm not a complete noob when it comes to computers. Here's what I did. I clicked on one of the day counters. It brought me to a new site. I followed the steps (does that sentecne reminds anyone to DS 2?). I made a yourbrainrebalanced profile. I copy -pasted the text, and my counter in fact works but only on yourbrainrebalanced. How can I make it appear here, on NoFap?
    Also, how can I make stuff appear below my posts. I saw some guys with their goals or quotes or whatever written there. Please someone help me or I'll get so stressed, I'll go back to PMO and it will be on your account! Oh, no, I'm just joking :D But please help me. :)

2. Discipline

Discipline Fapstronaut

> You copy the url you get at the counter website

> You go to settings on these forums (upper right corner next to logout)

> You go to edit signature (to the left there are a few tabs, it's under the "my settings" tab on the left

> You copy and paste it in the big message box you see when you open that page, and you click paste.

And voila! We all now know exactly at what time you are fapping! :D (just joking ;) )

3. EarthDragon

EarthDragon Fapstronaut

Thanks man, you're a real life saver. :D