1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How Do You Tell Someone Their Feet Stink

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 19, 2019.

1. A close friend who I’m very fond of and is an extremely sensitive, emotional and fragile person has incredible smelly feet. The stench is absolutely unbearable.

They came into the kitchen with bare feet. The smell was so bad no one could finish their breakfast. We sat their looking at each other, trying not to gag bc it would hurt this person’s feelings.

When the finally left the kitchen I opened the back door and all the windows and ran outside for some fresh air before I threw up.

If I say anything she’s going to cry and she probably won’t speak to me again. But I can’t take it anymore. She takes her shoes off all the time. In the car on long road trips. I had to get my own hotel room that I really couldn’t afford twice bc I couldn’t be trapped, again, with that smell all night.

2. Maybe you could write a little note and place it somewhere she will see while alone..and with a little treat (like a favorite chocolate bar or something special ) on top of the note...

preface the note by expressing that you feel bad for having to tell her but thought this way would be better and that you really don't want to her feelings to be hurt..that you guys can figure it out how to fix it together and it will all be OK .
    dont forget to say "i love you"

3. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Wow. Does this gal have a boyfriend by any chance? I can't stand smelly, dirty people.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

"Fragile" people like that need tough love, Trump style.

5. You should recommend something for athlete's foot

6. Well, this gave me a bit of a chuckle, although if all of you can smell it, why can't she? :confused:

Anyway, I know she's your friend and all, but if she can't handle you telling her something she should fix so that other people can enjoy spending time with her, then that is her problem.

7. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Just imagine, if she let her feet go like that with regards to hygiene, what the condition of the other parts of her body must smell like? ugh. tenor.gif

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I'm trying not to smile while thinking of the situation.

I used to be the person with the bad smelling feet. People would often come into my room and say "Why your feet smell so bad?" I would answer "Why are you in my room?" and got my feet closer to them to make them leave.

And one day it was just gone. I think I finally reached puberty at the age of 22.

9. I’m scared to do that cause I know she’ll cry. I could leave an anonymous note.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  10. No. She goes on dates but doesn’t have a serious boyfriend right now.

11. That’s a good idea. I could pretend to have athletes foot then buy some stuff for it then tell her I found this great stuff that makes my feet feel so soft and wonderful. It’s so soothing. The best stuff I’ve ever tried then give her some.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2019
  12. She has lots of friends. Everyone likes her. She’s a terrific person and a great friend. Very popular.

Her nose was broken years ago. She got it fixed with plastic surgery but it must have killed her sense of smell. And she smokes a lot.

13. The rest of her smells fine. The only odor detectable is when she’s indoors and takes her shoes off.

14. :emoji_grinning::emoji_joy:

15. "Hey, you know what sounds fun? Let's go wash our feet!"

16. You cry on the inside while smelling her feet.
    Maybe she will take it better than you think she will and be thankful you told her and won't make a fuss..and try to fix it and then forget about it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Antiperspirant spray works like a charm. Bring it up indirectly.

18. :emoji_grin::emoji_joy:

19. Great idea. I’ll spray some on my feet and say ‘do you want to try some? It’s so good for your feet’ then hand her the can and say ‘you really should try it. You’ll love it. It will change your life’.

20. That’s true. Actually the odor makes me shrivel up inside.