1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How does a reboot in a relationship work?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Deleted Account, Mar 24, 2021.

1. I’m currently in a relationship and I don’t plan on stopping sex, before this relationship I completely did a 30 nofap no pmo & now I’m in a relationship where I have sex and O.

How does rebooting or healing work when you avoid PM but still O through sex? As far as your mental state &/or physical state maybe emotionally too..

I jus found out about the chaser effect so I’m learning to deal with that now.

2. Pinker

Pinker Fapstronaut

Replied here: https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/can-i-still-be-healed.305827/#post-2950558

Worked great for me, but getting rid of the fantasies during sex took a while. Once you are fully present during sex, you have reached a huge milestone, and can focus on other areas of improvement.

The chaser effect is real, make sure to keep your girlfriend/fiance around for 1-2 days after sex, so that you are less tempted.

stillsmile and bradmax like this.