1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How does acountable2you exactly work?

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Hey guys have been trying to figure out how this software actually works. First I didn't want to use it, because of the money it costs monthly, now I feel it's neccesary for my next step and am really considering.

However I heard accountable2you is a program that even works offline and pretty much can see all of the things you have and do on your mobile/pc. How does this exactly work? Do they do this through your IP adress or? I'm don't have much knowledge when it comes to these kind of things.

The reason I'm asking is because I am currently still living together with my parents (due to the corona virus), but I don't want my AP on a2u seeing all the the things my parents browse on their phones or pc

Second thing would be that I've noticed you can only pay with Credit card, is this correct or are there other ways as well? because I don't have a credit or american debit card

2. I have used A2U for a few years now. It does monitor all activity on the device where it is installed. Your APs get alerts when questionable material is viewed. What is on that list of questionable things can be customized, one of A2U's strengths.

If you want to use it but find the monthly cost a burden, scholarships are available. You can DM me for details, if interested.