1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How does one reward them self?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by CThatch94, May 1, 2019.

1. CThatch94

CThatch94 Fapstronaut

I have it really easy. I still live with mom and dad so my bills are small. I have just about everything I could need.

How does one like myself reward them self when they complete a goal. I used to feel like I had to punish myself but instead I just rewarded my failures which made me want to fail even more.

2. Duwang

Duwang Fapstronaut

I keep doing things that make me feel good, that's my reward! focus on that

CH3RRY likes this.
  3. HecTormoku

HecTormoku Fapstronaut

Identify what do you like to do the most (in my case is videogames por watching series), set a goal such as staying true to a new habit you want to have and if you made it you can do that thing you wanted.
    Also I recommend you to gamify your life, it will make things easer for you.
    Good luck, bro. I send you my best wishes :)

4. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

When one is patience enough to complete 90days everyday after that is a reward having energy to pursue or dream is a reward having no social anxiety is a reward getting ur things sorted is a reward having a normal life is a reward. U enjoy each moment each moment is more cherishable than that pmo.

Duwang likes this.