1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How fast to ask on a date?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SorryWontSayIt, Dec 11, 2018.

1. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Hi!

First off I know some people say that tinder is not a good idea to use while on nofap. I have still used it but I am pretty stict with myself to not look at the most "sexy pictures" while using it and I never use it while having urges the same day.

But I have a question, how fast can I ask girl on tinder on a date? I know there is not really any rule, but started to chat and snapchat this girl a bit, and I will leave town for 3 weeks now. Should I ask her if she wants to maybe meet up sometime when I come back?

She lives an hour away from where I normally live now, but are going to visit my family.

We have not snapchatted or texted too much, but at the same time I would love to get to know her better.

2. HuwhiteMale

HuwhiteMale Fapstronaut

If she's on Tinder, it's probably OK to ask her upfront for a date, considering that 99% of people on Tinder are just trying to hookup... I mean, if she just wanted guys to chat her up and "get to know her" she probably wouldn't be on Tinder...

3. SpoonDog

SpoonDog Fapstronaut

I would generally look to do it within a couple of weeks of matching and aim the date to be as soon as possible after that. Any longer and the conversation can go stale and it just sort of fizzles out.

Ask her out now and if you get a yes you’ve just go to try and maintain the conversation until you get back. Could be easier said than done but you’ve got nothing to lose.