1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How has being in a relationship helped you?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by ForABetterLife20, Dec 4, 2017.

1. ForABetterLife20

ForABetterLife20 Fapstronaut

I would never rush into a relationship in any way, shape or form, but I've been recently thinking about how having a gf would perhaps benefit me in more ways than one. I can see myself having a more enhanced sense of duty, I see myself as being more mature with my time, and I see having an accountability partner (not for PMO, just having a person like that at my side and vice versa) would all be things I would like to have.

Am I just looking for an easy way out of just manning up and doing all those things on my own or am I getting somewhere with my thinking?
    I'm also just testing the waters. I've been thinking about these things since I got to college and I haven't started dating anyone yet. I am taking my time regardless.

What do you think?

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Difficult question to answer as being loved, and loving, ends up permeating every part of your life. Sure their are niggles, and things you don't share, but almost every aspect of your life and personality grows and gets stronger as a result of her love and support.

3. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Did you just answer your own question?