1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How I am dealing with my triggers of compulsive sexual behavior:

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Teej, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Teej

Teej Fapstronaut

Right now I am in my office, and waiting for my colleague as we will leave together. There is this strong urge in my head to visit the spa near by which can easily provide me sexual service at an affordable. It is just 500 meters away. It's not the first time I am dealing with such an urge. Earlier, I used to visit the place I am talking about even if I would not take their service. What I've observed is that "It is EDGING" even if I go and talk to them. I am giving myself all the opportunities to do something that I will repent about later.
    Therefore, I decided to stay and write to my fellow fapstronauts who are sailing in the similar boat as I am. I sat down and thought about my counter, thought how do i feel when I go to such places that are shady and risky. It's not compulsive, It's super compulsive, it gets unbearable sometimes. The solution however, is simple and it is being conscious, being aware, being self-aware.
    We usually don't even consider listening to that good voice that tells us to STOP and come back. We are usually in that automatic mode and don't bother to connect with ourselves.
    Please I ask you all who face such risky situations, consider revisiting your thoughts, think about what you are thinking(be self-aware), listen to your conscience(the voice that tells you what's good and what's bad). Try it please, give yourself sometime to recover from the hang of tsunami of vicious thoughts. It can be done. It's possible.