How I dealt with blue balls

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Juan Pablo, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Juan Pablo

Juan Pablo Fapstronaut

I know some of us have experienced blue balls. That pain on our testicles that we believe is due to the lack of sex.

The excuse of many man and even science is that ejaculation is mandatory, and that's the body telling us we must release our load.

I know I can't talk much since I'm only 16 days on my 90 day challenge, however in my experience whenever I did edging, or triggered myself into erections with my constant imagination, the next day or even that night I would have blue balls.

Searching about it on Google, I found out some sources stating that the blue balls effect does not happen because of semen retention. It's due to a constant erection that floods our conduits with blood and make them swell. Whenever our body prepares the muscles that helps us ejaculate, it must reach the orgasm to release the swelling. When that doesn't happen and you just get ignited, the swelling stays and the blue balls effect appear.

Not only that. In my experience I have started to feel an intense pain inside my rectum both in cases where no ejaculation occurs, and after ejaculation. These cases are sporadic but the pain does not let me focus on anything else, not even sleep. I have even found myself struggling and taking headache pills whenever that pain wakes me up at night, because it had happened.

I thought it was my prostate, but I went to the doctor and after examining me he told me everything was OK.

Have you experienced what I would call "blue rectum" effect? How have you dealt with it or the blue balls effect?

If there are any posts I should read, please leave them on the comments. I haven't had enough time to browse threads.

Thanks!

Toni7 and jager like this.
  2. JoeinMD

JoeinMD Fapstronaut

I wasn't so sure you described how you deal with with blue balls, only how you have come to understand it better. Here's a practical tip, however, for actually dealing with such discomfort, short of the MO way that is in denial of all the hazards that MO and PMO addiction afford. So much for doctors who prescribe MO. Believe me, even doctors have PMO addictions and don't know a better and happier lifestyle otherwise.

I find the icepack method so effective against blue balls and/or even slight testicular throbbing or discomfort that's enough to keep you up at night or burn out your willpower into relapse. Also, the ice pack method (on the balls with a cloth barrier between) is also effective in getting rid of sexually fueled thoughts and urges (which comes from having balls, right?). So, it is also works on thoughts, even when you don't think there's any urge or problem down there.

I described the method a few times already in the past few days - in one discussion, I compare the use of cold showers vs. the icepack method.

You can follow the links here: http://www.NoFap.com/forum/index.php?threads/when-its-just-too-much.57500/#post-424711

Report back if you try it, and tell me how it worked for you!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    goodnice 2.0 and SoaringEagle like this.
  3. Juan Pablo

Juan Pablo Fapstronaut

Thanks JoeinMD. I will try both methods whenever I the blue balls effect strikes back.

I've been in other forums where I can edit my posts. I didn't finish my writing, do you know how can I edit it? Or is it impossible?

Thanks.

4. JoeinMD

JoeinMD Fapstronaut

Posts that you've written have an "edit" option at the bottom line of the window.

5. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I agree that stopping edging seems to have cured me of blue balls

HaveAMiceDay and SoaringEagle like this.
  6. TheNewLucian

TheNewLucian Fapstronaut

7. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Me too. Edging is like torture. I don’t edge at all. My blue balls get bad. Try an ice pack.

8. Edging bad. Ice good. cold shower works too. Spray the H20 right on that ball sac. Will shrink a stubborn pork sword as well.

9. TheNewLucian

TheNewLucian Fapstronaut

I'm in my 13th day of my streak.
    No fantasy, no edging, no a single one erection.
    but I feel a slight pressure in my balls. Don't bother me too much but I feel the scrotum very sensitive.
    It will grow? Will it decrease in time?
    If I keep this way to watch myself, let's call it "monk mode", I suppose it should disappear.
    An expert advise?

10. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Let it go. You might feel the pressure build a bit.

11. thank you!!!

JoeinMD likes this.