1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How I made it to 145 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Quitterrr, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

There was this other guy who said ik how to stop masturbating and ended up saying nothing, so I'm not gonna do the same

Anyways the way I made it was, when I made it to day 13 (highest streak back then) I was like "man it has been a long road, I can't relapse, all those urges that I resisted won't go in vain" until I actually made it far and I was like ok fr this is very long I can't stop, besides also listen to music, it DESTROYS urges

This might not work for everybody but it worked for me

2. kostasrmd21

kostasrmd21 Fapstronaut

Well, it depends on the kind of music. Personally, if i listen POP, my urges remain in the same level or become even stronger. It may be caused due to the lyrics , which are related to sexual content. But if i listen to music which makes me think other things, yes, it helps my mind to ''forget'' the urges.

Ὀρφεύς and Happah19 like this.
  3. caritu

caritu New Fapstronaut

I think listening to sad music will really work. But, unfortunately, I don't like listening to this kind of music. Usually I have something very energetic, active, and sometimes toxic in my playlist. Therefore, this advice will not work for me :(

Ὀρφεύς and Happah19 like this.
  4. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

Tbh for me I just listened to music I like, anything from Eminem's lose yourself to Ninjago's theme (which I still do), not a specific genre, but I guess to each their own

5. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Sunflower
    On my own
    listen to these :)

Ὀρφεύς and Quitterrr like this.
  6. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

Which "on my own"? There are about 4 songs with the same name, besides listen to "burn the house down"

7. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    By jaden on my own

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  8. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

Oh wow, I didn't know Jaden Smith was a rapper

9. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yea lol and actually a good one, check out NF, his a great rapper as well