1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How I will be able to stop looking at girls butts?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Sep 19, 2018.

1. lol

2. lucentio

lucentio Fapstronaut

I've always been a butt guy. As a college professor with beautiful girls wearing yoga pants as students I'm sure you can understand that it can be an issue for me. An interesting thing happens each year. At the start of each semester I can't help but notice these young women with amazing bodies but (pun intended) as the semester progresses I get to know them more as real people and less as sex objects. Do I still appreciate their physical beauty? Of course.

I'm looking forward to class tomorrow. A couple of "my girls" are in a sorority and they always dress up on Mondays. :)

I got a haircut the other day and I was talking with my hairdresser, who has been cutting my hair for over 20 years. We normally talk about my wife and son, her daughters and grandkids and what is going on around our small town. I know she works out on a regular basis and complimented her on how she takes care of herself. I told her that I liked women with nice butts (although my wife, the love of my life, is not in that category). And yes, I told her she has a nice butt. She smiled brightly and said "Thank you!". We both understand that things will go no farther than that.

3. lucentio

lucentio Fapstronaut

I am sitting in on a colleague's class this semester at a college where I am a professor. This reminds me of a student in that class. A tiny girl with long red hair down to her butt. She usually comes in just before class starts, assuring an audience, and goes through the same ritual: She takes a chair directly in front of me, sits up tall in her tank top and reaches up and back with both hands to grab her hair, ever so slowly twists it around into a bun and secures it with a stretchy band. Honestly, for whatever reason I am not particularly attracted to this girl but I find her ritual amusing.

hardowner likes this.
  4. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Did they invite you when they had the initiation ceremony? :D

lucentio likes this.
  5. lucentio

lucentio Fapstronaut

I used to serve as chaperone for their annual party but decided after a couple of years that hanging around with a bunch of beautiful drunk girls who wanted to dance with me was a little too tempting.

hardowner likes this.
  6. We are still men after all.And ladies that me pride in their bodies appreciate being noticed if its in a respectful manner.

lucentio likes this.
  7. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

why should you? do you wanna start looking at mens butt? loll

hardowner likes this.