1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How it will affect my sex life

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Luis951, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Luis951

Luis951 New Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm starting nofap today because I got interested about all the "I have more energy" posts in reddit. However, I am a bit worried if it will cause premature ejaculation. My girlfriend moved to her father's city a few months ago, so we only have sex a few times every month, will nofap cause premature ejaculation? I'm used to last an hour

2. NickyP

NickyP Fapstronaut

PMO isn't the reason you lasted an hour, but make no mistake, it will become the reason you stop being able to last, or stop being able to get an erection at all. Premature Ejaculation is the constant inability to last as long as you want. For people with PE, 10 minutes would be heaven.

So @Luis951 If you're used to lasting for an hour, but this time you see her after 2 weeks and bust in 10 minutes, she'll want to have sex again and also think it's cute that you couldn't hold in your excitement the first time.

Luis951 likes this.
  3. Luis951

Luis951 New Fapstronaut

Thank you, NickyP

4. Luis951

Luis951 New Fapstronaut

Okay, so it actually gave me premature ejaculation, every time we had sex I went off in less than 5 minutes, she didn't want to have sex again, she got sad.

5. Evansthegreat

Evansthegreat Fapstronaut

Have you told her that you're taking part in No PMO. Also try taking your time with the foreplay.

Luis951 likes this.