1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How Long After No PMO Until It Is Okay To Date?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Hello,

I am guessing the question on most peoples minds might be, how long after not doing any PMO until it is good to start dating?

I am a Christian, so this might have an effect on the way I feel about it. I do know that I want to be completely pure for my future wife. Though, I know the desires in of themselves are not evil; mismanaging these desires can be wrong.

2. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Who knows buddy,it depends from person to person."Reboot" is 90 days(in most cases)i have seen comments that people after 90 days start with dating.But it depends if person have a PIED or how that person feels.When you feel comfortable you can start :)

Arbiter007 likes this.
  3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Is really up to you. Start dating if you want to. If you feel uncomfortable while dating just stop and try again a few months later.

Arbiter007 likes this.
  4. Sherlock_1277

Sherlock_1277 Fapstronaut

If u r able to appreciate the beautiful side rather than the sexier side of a girl after many days of PMO , i think its time..
    I really appreciate that u would like to be pure for your future wife.

Arbiter007 likes this.
  5. Yeah, 90 days does sound like a pretty good goal. I know the Bible says it is not good for man to be alone. So, at some point I know for me anyways it is better for me to try and find someone so that I can manage these passions with that person.

Thank you!

Yeah, I want to be pure for her. There are a lot of girls that deserve purity from a male and aren't getting it in this day and time.

Sherlock_1277 likes this.
  6. MrYang29

MrYang29 Fapstronaut

Until you can control your lust. and seen a girl as a human being instead of a sex object!

7. That's a good one!

8. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

When you feel ready. I did have sex for the first time nearly day 90. Of course, if you don't have a decent streak you'll never feel ready.