1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How long does Flatline last?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by christian17, Jul 23, 2020.

1. christian17

christian17 Fapstronaut

Hey, i never had Flatline before, but maybe the reason is that i fapped a bit more during corona. I have been trying Nofap for a year now. How long will in last?

2. ashketchum1001101

ashketchum1001101 Fapstronaut

I don't think there is a duration of flatline that fits all. Some guys say that they experience it for 2 weeks, some for 3. I'm 50 days in,I have been experiencing flatline for more than 4-5 weeks now. It depends on how long and how early you got addicted. Only, thing that's for sure is discipline speeds it up.

3. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

If you have fairly good habits, a decent diet and self-discipline already in place, you won't experience much of a flatline. At least I never have during my almost 2 1/2 year of no PMO. If you also stay low on the sugar and caffeine intake (which messes your dopamine-receptors and adrenal-glands), it will go away much faster, guaranteed.
    I only drank coffee for 8-9 years of my life and when I finally got away from it (hopefully permanently) two months ago, my life and contact with my senses and mind got much better for every single week.